now you're just somebody that i used to know
[html]

hope the pp is okay.

The girl listened to her father talk, nodding at his rationale for not being promoted. It made sense and so she didn’t feel the need to talk about it anymore. She let out a small smile, though when he gave yet another fatherly phrase that she took to heart. “Of course I won’t, dad,” she said warmly. “I’m taken care of, and I won’t get into trouble. I’ve already had enough of that for one lifetime,” but as she said that, her father cut her off when he mentioned a surprise. Confused but slightly intrigued, the necklace-laden female got up from the table after her meal. She looked at Niro and waited for him to walk out of his home; she didn’t want to lead the way. She gave her brother a quick wave goodbye before exiting the house she used to live in.

Maggie had forgotten the walk to the stables since her time away and she was glad her father was there to take her to the right place. She had only been to the stables once or twice and hadn’t really enjoyed being there because she thought she was in the way of the stable hands. As the two mirror images walked, she stayed close to him and took in her old home. The woods felt different now, somehow a little more foreign to her. She kept walking in silence, though, waiting for the stables to appear.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread