Deliver Me a Job
Twilight had seen the woman with the strange hairdo, though she waited before the woman was closer. She immidiately got to her knees, smiling a little, grateful she'd found someone. She could give her work.

"Work ma'am, I need some work, I could help you if you want."

She said her voice small and quiet, just as Bastion had taught her, she was told only to talk when she was asked a question and even then not always, though she knew some asked questions to get answers out of her just to hit her.... if that made them happy, she would allow it, she didn't care if a boxed ear made her nose and ears bleed, she didn't care for scratches, bruises, or any other injury she'd get from her punishments, she didn't like them, but she definitely would not complain or it would be far worse than what she normally got. Her life was easy, she had to depend on these wolves to live, or she would certainly die herself. Without her brother, she was nothing.

"I could get you water ma'am, if that is what you want."

Her eyes were cast down to the ground, not looking up to see what Magnolia had to say, she was taught that she should never look in the eyes of her masters, it meant she thought she was their equal, and she wasn't.

Messages In This Thread