What I carry around in my head
[html]

--

Her words brought no splendid news or summons. He blamed her for the sudden punctuation of his mediocre mood. Why would this worthless thing come and bother him if she had not been commanded to do so? Was it because his status had changed, or was it just chance that had tossed the two of them together. Eyes overcast with grey clouds wandered away from the slave’s figure and over the fence to the onyx horse with the ivory mane. Now that was a being worthy of his attention.

”I’m sorry too,” the teenager replied with sour tones, blame obvious in the flow of words. The thing did not make his day any better by bothering him for no reason. Those were cruel thoughts, but it was how he was brought up. He had been taught that some canines were worth little. This older female was no person in his eyes.

”Bring the black stallion to me,” he decided to say, silver with a touch of cruelty turning to her crouched down form. The stallion was a foul beast, and it could be worthwhile to watch her struggle, and most likely fail. The edges of black lips curled slightly with expectation.

<style>
.pand-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pand-a01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pand-a01 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pand-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... emic02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C4C4C4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pand-a01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread