ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
These are NOT in chronological order...I don't date most of my threads...

1). First Kill Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny's first buck, with Jace. CLOSED. + 16
2). Returning Shepherd Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny returns with llamas, open. CLOSED. + 18
3). We Could All Use Some Fresh Air Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny and Pripyat play at the beach. CLOSED. + 9
4). Expansion Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny wants to build onto her home, open. CLSOED. + 5
5). This isn't Home Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny meets Razekiel, Ookami, and Jace. CLOSED. + 9
6). She'za Tinker! Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny breaks down with Saul, archived. + 26
7). The Fool's Nightmare Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny finds Alex in the woods, archived. + 9
8). Learning to Live Western Tangles, Tawny meets Pixie Frost, archived.
9). Traveling, day 3 Dahlia de MAi, Tawny is found by Saul and Axelle, archived.
10). In The End The MOVE, with lots of other people, archived.
11). The abused can speak Dahlia de Mai, Tawny meets Jace, archived. + 3
12). Nothing but Flowers Ichika no Ho-en, the founding thread, archived. + 5
13). Mini vacation at the fall! Sticks 'n' Stones, Tawny meets Range. CLOSED. + 9
14). Many Bones Sticks 'n' Stones, Tawny goes exploring near Anathema, open. CLOSED. + 8
15). season of mists and mellow fruitfulness Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny gives the couple a present. + 3
16). Llama Man! Sticks 'n' Stones, Tawny finds Bojangles and acquires llamas. CLOSED. + 28
17). Of Deer and Ichika Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny's first pack hunt. + 14
18). rooted fast to the earth Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny attends the Mabon day meal with Saul's family. + 8
19). [M] this little piggy...didn't make it. Sticks and Stones, Tawny is molested and beaten by Fang. CLOSED. + 30
20). baubles and bones. Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny makes pretties with Razekiel. CLOSED + 14
21). i've seen a hundred years of pain. Ichika no Ho-en, Tawny meets Carwyn. +3
22). [M]My own kind of hell. Sticks &Stones, Alaki finds Tawny and saves her. + 10
23). [M] white knight in shining armor. Anathema. Key drops Tawny with Teo. CLOSED + 19
24). [M] the fear of being alone Ichika- Tawny is back home, found by Prypiat. +14
25). beyond the blue. Ichika- Tawny meets Wretch. +3
26). I offer you an olive branch-3 Anathema. Gemma/Tawny.
27). Don't come knocking at my door Anathema. Gemma/Tawny. +12
28). [M] morning after. Anathema. Matteo/Tawny/Alaki. +9
29). cave dwellers. Anathema. Tawny/Jackson. +6
30). Their Family Doctor Anathema. Tawny/Matteo. +15

Pack Buttons: 10 pts?
Non-mandatory pack threads: 20 pts?

Messages In This Thread