I was a little girl alone in my little world
After what seemed like forever, but was only just another moment in the beginning of the new storm, Arye finally grasped how to move the white girl's chair. Grasping the handles, she pushed her carefully, starting slowly at first. She didn't know how much force it would take to move the chair at the appropriate pace without having the wolf seated upon it be jostled. Arye was motivated by the white girl's sense of urgency and discomfort. It was obvious that her fellow Ichikan did not want to be out and exposed to the elements.

The cream colored girl heard the other girl mumbling, and golden colored eyes narrowed slightly as she dealt with the dilemma of how to get the chair to mount the two shallow stairs without hurting the other canine. Gingerly, the chen-tao tilted the chair backward at a very shallow angle, and saw that this would enable her to push her up the stairs until they could be upright on the porch. When she did this, it tilted the blue-eyed girl back so that for a moment the two were face to face. "My name is Arye Cybelle. I used to live in Phoenix Valley, and I've been here since the beginning of the summer," the cream colored yearling explained with a crooked grin before righting the girl's chair. "What's your name?" the chen-tao asked, relieved that they had reached the relative shelter of the porch, beneath the overhang of the duplex's roof. "We can go inside if you want," Arye added, indicating the door. "I am pretty sure that this will open." The chen-tao moved to the door, grasping the handle firmly and twisting it for a moment before it opened with a rusty creak.

Messages In This Thread