I was a little girl alone in my little world
Arye's eyes were adjusting to the murky darkness of the storm darkened condo. The muted light coming in through cracks in the dusty curtains helped the honey eyed girl see some. Compared to the sparkling depths of Wretch's gems, the rest of these surroundings seemed so dull in comparison. The chen-tao's eyes were affixed to the blue-eyed girl, a slight smile resting around the edges of her mouth. At least they would have each other to talk to and get to know as they waited out the worst of the storm.

"I think we will take a look there," Arye said. It made sense that they should try to stick close to other pack mates. That would foster better ties between all of them, which was something that Nayru and Raze wanted in the first place. Things were friendly between most of the Dahlian and Valley past members, but they had yet to meld into a big family.

"We just move around. I don't even know what Pripyat likes, come to think of it. He never really says anything. I think he likes everything, everywhere, actually. Or at least he doesn't dislike anything..." the cream colored girl mused. She'd have to ask him. "If you could pick anywhere, where would you live?"

Messages In This Thread