To live without hope is to cease to live
[html]

i posted here accidentally but i was going to post here next anyway so i am leaving this here for 15 minutes so i don't have to delete and -1 myself like a jerkface 8| ps. don't drink alcohol kids - YAY I POSTED |: (361)

There was genuine surprise in the tawny one's gasp when Eris mentioned the name Janos. Perhaps they were familiar with one another, or even family? The sable canine scrutinized the woman carefully, though her expression seemed as relaxed as ever. The woman's skills were impressive, but The Auxiliary had no desire to show her desire for this one's skills and strengths quite so openly. She was young and strong, and her usefulness sent a strange shock of jealously through the dark coyote. Not only did this one manage to have a body, she had quite the brain, and hands with powerful skills. Eris had perhaps two of the three, one of the two debatable at best. Her body and sexuality were the only thing she had which wielded any sort of power, and it, too, would fade with age. Her mind might not be quite so calculating as Sirius's, nor as apt to learn as Salvia's, but there was some usefulness in it yet, if it was only the ability to manipulate others. In this instance, the sable coyote wielded a very real thing over Liliya -- her mother. There was no imagined threat or subtlety here, and it was not Eris's preferred method. Whatever obtained her ends, however, was acceptable in the end, though, wasn't it?

Eris Eternity. I would have you come to Salsola and dedicate your skills to us. In return, you will always have a home, one wrapped in thorns to protect you. She paused, considering. And your dear mother, too, she added, after a moment's thought. Your skills would provide for us, and quite well, I think, the dark woman said, now offering a genuine compliment. If this one's mother was a quarter as useful as this one professed to be, she would also be an acceptable addition to the pack, if a bit bumbling. It couldn't be helped, though -- Verusha was now her key to holding this one to the pack, and she could not be harmed. The sable-hued woman would ensure the older coyote's safety; this one was too valuable to simply release.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#simple-text .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#simple-text b {
letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text b:before {
content: open-quote; }
#simple-text b:after {
content: close-quote; }
#simple-text b.npc {
letter-spacing:.5px;
font-style:italic; }
#simple-text hr {
width:85%;
margin: 10px auto; }
#simple-text .infotable td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; }
#simple-text #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:150px;height:150px;border:1px solid #000000;margin-left:5px;background-position:51% 19%;}
#simple-text #pushpin{position:relative;left:53px;top:44px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread