and at once i knew i was not magnificent
[html]

Feel free to make Mordechai’s death as melodramatic as possible Tongue

The joy in his heart that came with the reunion of his beloved sister was gone in an instant. Her words shot at him like a bullet in the throat. He stared at her, eyes wide with… bewilderment? Sadness? The man wasn’t in control of his emotions. Whatever happy feelings the man had previously leaked out of him in a violent fury that shook him to his core. The man snarled, even though he instantly regretted it. This was his beloved sister, the only blood of his that he had seen in years, and he was already messing everything up. Typical Ezra.

“No,” was all the wolfdog said, staring at his sister, pleading with his oddly colored eyes for her to say that it wasn’t true. His best friend growing up was gone? The only one in his life that understood what being the first born son meant? Mordechai was always there to listen to him, the only one who let him vent when the pressures of family and pack were too great for him to manage sometimes. Mordechai was gone, and Ezra wasn’t there for him like he had promised.

“I’d told him I’d come back…” His sentence trailed off as he looked away from his sister.” And now he’s gone…” the wolf stared at his sister with an immense sadness that only she would understand. “What happened? Is that why you came for me?” But honestly the Lord didn’t even want to know. How his best friend died didn’t even matter.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread