used to be clean; now i'm filthy as can be
[html]

|Word Count: 222| What shall Tayui do?

Jade crept along through the craggy rocks and low plants. There was nothing much to do here in Dawn’s Breath. That was just the way she liked it. Sometimes the she-wolf regretted joining Cercatori D’Arte. There was always work to do, and never did the other stop pestering her. Never time enough to be alone. Now she was away and happy. True the pack had its benefits, but sometimes it was easier just to be on your own. The change of scene and scent relieved her. Not so long ago she had been wandering, always on the move, but that time was past.

Maybe it is time to head back to the pack, Jade supposed. I have been gone for a bit now…But they have always functioned without me. Let them be without me just a bit longer! Only when she decided against going back did she realize her legs were still. Apparently, she had stopped walking during her argument with her mind. Now her legs pumped for the fury inside her. She never knew where it came from; it just…came. Wrapped up in her rage, it was almost too late when she realized there was another wolf in the area. She skidded to a stop, only a few yards away from the other. She watched the other fae silently, waiting for nothing.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread