used to be clean; now i'm filthy as can be
[html]

|Word Count: 194| Grrrr XP

Really? Jade thought. Really? I see that she is much older than me but, ‘child’? Really?! She couldn’t help the growl that escaped her throat. Child was one of her least favorite things to be called, besides stupid. The fae was two plus years now. If the opponent had called her young’un, or something of the like, it wouldn’t have been so bad-the wolf before her couldn’t be younger than six-but child was intolerable. She already felt like a failure; she didn’t need any more supporting evidence.

The wolf had been sitting, but now it stood and moved a slight bit sideways. Jade could see that the wolf felt a little uneasy, but why? Surely this wolf was a match for her. She didn’t feel threatened nor as though she was threatening. What is with this wolf?

Realizing that the silence was becoming prolonged, almost awkwardly, Jade quickly blurted out the first thing that came to mind. “Who are you, and where are you from?” Geez, could you sound any more hostile? She scolded. But what was said was done. There would be no more words from her mouth until the white one replied.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread