used to be clean; now i'm filthy as can be
[html]

|Word Count: 147| ...Like Donkey Kong! Oh, and sorry for the late post. School doesn't always like me. :/

The wolf laughed at her, as though Jade was stupid or incompetent. Then she gave her a bit of “advice.” It more than a little irked the fae that this wolf thought that she wasn’t a force to be reckoned with. The she-wolf had won plenty of fight against wolves older than herself. It wasn’t hard. Usually just a snap and a tug, and the spar was over. She wasn’t usually a fight starter, but today she just didn’t feel like letting another snide remark pass without a bite or two.

“Don’t call other wolves children,” Jade growled. “Some don’t like it.” Her voice carried on to where the white wolf was trotting away. She crept along behind, wanting a fight so bad, she was almost shaking with excitement. The she-wolf snarled, wanting the enemy to turn so she could see her face, read her thoughts, win.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread