for all your tall tales
[html]

Though she might have been with a different upbringing, Princess was not a social butterfly. Most members of the kingdom were unknown to her and truth be told, she was not heartbroken about it. The woman hardly made an effort to make friends, after all. She did not even know who, exactly, lived in the old hotel, so she did not know who she might run into. Thankfully, there was no one in the kingdom that she disliked, so she was not worried.

Absorbed in the strange book as she was, the young Lady Chance did not notice Caspa's approach until she spoke, causing Princess to twirl around quickly. "Oh!" she breathed, one hand fluttering to her breast in surprise. "I'm sorry, you startled me," she said quickly, feeling as though she might offend the woman if she did not apologize for the strange reaction. "Please, don't feel as if you have to leave." Though she wasn't always very social, Princess didn't wish to be isolated from the rest of the pack.

Princess tucked the book under her arm, intending to take it with her, before sweeping across the room so that she could speak to the dog woman freely. "I'm Princess Chance," she said elegantly. "Can you not read? I know many cannot," she added, not wanting to make the woman feel like something was wrong with her.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann005 b {font-weight:normal; color:#602f3d; text-shadow:#e0d1c8 0px 0px 4px;}
.meghann005 .ooc{padding: 0px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#eee2d0;text-align:center;}
.meghann005 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann005 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#91606a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/W7bJp.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d7afb7; padding: 275px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d7afb7; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann005 .line1 {width:100px; border-bottom:1px dashed #eee2d0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread