For good or for Evil?
[html]
OOC text
Zalen

Despite her having come up to him first, she seemed a little stand offish and for whatever reason this relaxed him. It was good to interact with someone who actually behaved normally for a wolf! What a novel experience for him, he had almost forgotten what it was like. She introduced herself, though somewhat sarcastically and he nodded at her in response. She seemed somewhat tight lipped, he wondered why. It was not unusual for their kind (normally at least) to either stand-off upon meeting or go right up to each other, tail wagging and sniffing but in both circumstances to at least say something of value.

Zalen sat down and wagged his tail lazily, perhaps his demeanor would calm her down. Usually he didn’t really care if others wanted to meet him or not, but in this case he was driven to learn more about her, seeing as she was exceedingly close to his marked territory and a loner; he could smell no pack on her, and especially not Anathema, which was the closest to them. Well met, Noir. I wish to know, are you just passing through, or do you live nearby? I do not mean to intrude into your personal life, it’s just a matter of personal knowledge and safety on my part. I like to know who lives around me. This was true and he hoped she would understand.

He knew for the most part who lived close to him, he could smell their scent marks when he patrolled his territory’s borders; Lucia lived not but a stone’s throw away; then there was Soran, who had lived nearby before leaving for a pack he assumed; there were a handful of others as well of who he didn’t know by name but by scent alone. But Noir’s scent wasn’t exactly familiar so he wondered.

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread