For good or for Evil?
Somehow, he seemed pleased with her response. She wasn’t sure how exactly, since she had all intentions to skedaddle, but he seemed intent on getting a conversation out of her. She didn’t see why a simple, passing comment had to mean someone wanted to discuss; after all, all she’d done was comment on the water with the intention of being on her way. He seemed rather harmless, but she wasn’t going to trust her first impression; she knew how those could certainly be misleading.

“Ah, I see. Well, since you put it that way, I’m just passing through,” she explained with a calm shrug. “I come from here and there, so I’m just trying to get better-acquainted with the lands.” She supposed this was true enough; she wanted to find others who would not hesitate to help her destroy evil. She hoped to find a pack, too, for she understood that existing as a loner was a precarious and tumultuous existence.

While he seemed to be a quiet enough fellow, she also thought it would be silly to assume anything of him. She had been fooled before, but then, she hadn't enough information the first time. Eris had made no indication that she had murdered Noir. Tayui had just thought she was another lost girl, but she realized now that there was much more to the wolf than that.

With that in mind, Tayui paused. Perhaps he might know something of use. It was worth a try, right?

“You haven't been bothered by any packs? There are a lot in this small area after all.” If she was to be without a pack, she should at least try to survive.

Messages In This Thread