For good or for Evil?
[html]
Thanks Tammi
Zalen

For a moment he thought she would leave and he could actually take her up on her assumption and take a bath before the fleas returned but instead she paused. His ear flicked as he listened to her speak and a glower entered his features. In fact there had been a pack that had been giving him some trouble, emotionally more than anything. And now that he felt he had a female to protect they seemed more a threat than ever before. His hair bristled at the thought of Lucia ever coming to harm. Yes, in fact, I have, but I’ve tried to give them a wide birth. It was true, he had tried to avoid Inferni at all costs though they were only a day away from him. But in the shadow of Anathema he had felt safe.

Zalen sat down on his haunches and looked at Noir quizzically, he was sure she was about to turn to leave, what had made her stay? Perhaps she had some kind of agenda. Perhaps she wasn’t as harmless as she seemed. Something inside Zalen seemed to be warning him, but he put it to side. There was no point in judging someone that he had just met.

His thoughts returned to Inferni and he could barely conceal a low growl in his throat. Those dirty coyotes, filthy half-breeds. They shouldn’t be allowed to live so comfortably near all these wolf packs. It didn’t make any sense to him! If I had a choice I would wipe Inferni off the face of the planet. But I’m only one wolf, my best attribute is stealth, I wouldn’t stand a chance. The truth hurt but it was nonetheless still the truth. If things had only turned out differently, if his mother hadn’t been such a coward, he could be leading his own pack against the coyotes…

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread