For good or for Evil?
[html]
Hey, we're gonna have to close this out quickly, I'm leaving in 4 days.
Zalen

Zalen glowered at the wolfess as she laughed. When she laughed he felt both shame and anger. This prejudice he felt towards coyotes was very personal and he held it for a good reason. He stared at her for a moment, wondering if he should tell her why he hated them so, but decided against it, Yes... I played with their skulls and they chased me off, my tail between my legs. extremely sarcastic and making it very clear that the true reason was to remain hidden and private. He had only revealed this secret to one person in detail and he'd rather it stay that way.

Zalen tried to think of why this wolfess, who had seemed to want to leave just a moment ago, had stayed to chit-chat about the packs? He knew there was some turmoil happening between the packs to the south, but he wasn't sure what. Perhaps she had some information about that, What about you, are there packs giving you trouble these days? he hoped this would get him somewhere for the mood had slightly turned sour.

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread