For good or for Evil?
[html]
Ahhh Tammi I’m leaving tomorrow!!! It’s ok if we continue this thread I will be able to reply, it is the only active one I have right now. And it’s close to the end anyway.
Zalen

Zalen could do nothing more but stare wide eyed at Noir as she spoke. The atrocities she mentioned of Salsola, a pack he had only heard the name of and nothing more, shocked him. More and more his utopia view of Nova Scotia was being chipped away; war to the south and slave holders and coyotes to the north, suddenly he found himself surrounded by unpleasant things.

He flicked his tail in agitation. He had never considered himself much of a vigilante but after receiving the knowledge from the ghost of his grandmother he couldn’t help but feel he had some duty to the inhabitants of this land. He frowned as he wondered what he could do, if anything, that would make any kind of difference. He looked back up at Noir, I am against such things and would seek to abolish those who would promote them. It was a true statement, though he wasn't sure what good it would do saying it to her. She seemed somewhat... he wasn't sure what it was... shifty somehow. It put him on edge slightly, but he was interested in what she had to say. Obviously she had more knowledge of the packs then he.

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread