For good or for Evil?
[html]
[/html]Finally, this meeting seemed to be worthwhile. While she thought she would have to eventually remove this silly prejudice from this wolf – no matter what it took – she could see a use in this wolf as an ally. If she was basing this off looks alone, he was unassuming enough to pass as ‘normal’, but now, she wondered if he might have any talents. The ex-leader in her was finally returning and there was now a shine in her eyes. How could she convince this man to help her, with whatever it was she wanted to do? She had the promise of Drizzt to murder, so perhaps she might be able to strike another deal with this wolf. She didn’t want to create a real alliance, but she could understand that creating some sort of bond would be beneficial if he had something to offer her. If he felt this strongly about slave-owning packs, then perhaps he could help. Perhaps this was not such a waste of time.

“What would you do?” She paused, and then clarified: “if I told you I was interested in enlisting your help to do something about it, what could you do? Do you have any skills? I have knowledge, experience, and likely their loathing. I didn’t part with them on very good terms, so I think I could draw them out. What could you do?” She didn’t want to say that she had wanted to hurt them somehow for months, but didn’t know how; she wanted it to sound as though she had thought of this only now and wanted to create this alliance only now in light of their conversation. Although she’d insulted him and likely embarrassed him with her stupid outburst about him ‘playing with the skulls’, maybe they could strike a balance. Maybe, just maybe.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread