For good or for Evil?
[html]
Yay back to posting!
Zalen

The demeanor of the wolfess in front of him seemed to change as he spoke. He could see something flare up in her, almost see the cogs of her mind turning. Once again it made him feel uneasy, but somehow he was drawn to this character. When she spoke he stood before her like a statue. She was propositioning him to join her in someway to make a difference. His heart began to beat a bit more rapidly as he thought about it. This could be his chance.

Since he had learned about his heritage Zalen had grown more and more ashamed of his nature; he didn't really do anything here, just lived in his den, pining after a female and just surviving. But his lineage demanded he take some kind of action in this land and this wolfess was giving him a chance to do so. He looked at her intensely, I may not be fast nor powerful but I move like a shadow through the trees, like a breeze, I've always had this kind of stealth. My feet make nary a sound and my coat disguises me. I also have the stamina of an ox.

He remembered when Cody had said this to him when he was still in his youth. The two brothers who had taken him in would run ahead of him like lightening after prey, but if it evaded them and they would tire Zalen would push past them like the unstoppable tide. He would chase down the catch until it collapsed from exhaustion and he was merely winded, only to find that his adopted brothers were miles away, exhausted themselves. He had always had his stamina and stealth, he believed that this was why he had managed to make it to Nova Scotia so easily and without having being bothered by any vagrants along the way.

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread