For good or for Evil?
[html]
[/html]Tayui watched the male closely, waiting to see some sort of emotion that would validate her thoughts. Once she had finished speaking, he returned her gaze with one of his own and one of even greater intensity. Tayui gave herself a mental pat on the back; even though she hadn’t done a very good job with her first impression, she had picked up on his potential. It might have taken her a good kick in the ass, but she’d done it. It paid off, too, for he was not only interested, but skilled too.

“You’re rather poetic, too; though, I don’t know if we could count that as an applicable skill,” she replied with a smirk. “Maybe you could woo some ladies and tease out their secrets,” she added with a low chuckle. “Seriously though – if you’re willing to help me, maybe I can help you get some meaning out of this life.” She gave a lazy wave of her paw to indicate the surroundings; and therefore his life and everyone’s life in general. She supposed she wasn’t all too picky when it came to finding help, but the one thing she’d rely on was discretion. She needed someone she could trust. She would just have to see what else he said before she revealed any more. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread