For good or for Evil?
[html]
Ok awesome, close to closing this thread out ^_^
Zalen

She seemed to respond positively to what he had said and he couldn't help but wag his tail slightly. He couldn't help but flush a little under his ebon fur when she commented on his poetic nature and that he could possible be a lady killer. He had never considered himself to be a smooth talker in any way, and there was only one lady he wanted to 'woo' anyway. He brushed it off and smiled, Thanks... I uh... have recently learned to read hume writing and some of the way they write rubbed off on me I suppose.

It was true, in one of his recent trips to Halifax he had stumbled upon a small book store that was nearly untouched and had found a book of poetry. He had no idea at the time what poetry was, but now he knew, and he quite enjoyed it. He doubted, however, that a knowledge of hume poetry would lend to any kind of mission she had in mind.

He walked closer to her, but still left a respectable bit of distance between the two but close enough to show some sense of loyalty, or friendship, or something like. He smiled gently but firmly, I am willing to help you and when you need me you'll know where to find me.

<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread