The tide is coming in
There was no small amount of excitement in Liliya when Eris confirmed her suspicion of her relation to Janos. Liliya herself did not know exactly how she was related to the man, but if his name was Russo then it was clearly a link through her father's bloodline. She knew the name from a brief mention by her mother, but had never met him herself. She wracked her brain, wishing she could close the link by puzzling through the man's heritage, but she just couldn't remember. Perhaps no one ever told her.

Her ears perked and a pleased smile overtook her muzzle. Well, it wasn't exactly Anatoliy, but if Russos really were in Salsoa then perhaps the sudden change in her plans was not as bad as she had been making it out to be. Perhaps this was a taste of that little thing people called fate; something she rarely put faith in, but that often seemed to rear its head.

“It would please me to no end!” A brief glance at her footing proffered not only the wavy lines that her foot paws made in the water, but a few dark silhouettes wriggling downstream. Yes, as she had thought, the river was plentiful, the sea life active. She began to wonder if the coast was just as profitable; perhaps there was a chance of capturing crab here. Did crab exist here? She realized she didn't know, and then was disappointed when she thought that if they were anywhere, it would probably be on the other side of the peninsula. “Do you know of any other Russos? What about any of the name Agata?” She asked distractedly.

Now that the ice had been broken, she couldn't hold back the most pressing topic. “I would also like to see Mother soon. Will you take me to her soon? Has she taken an oath to pack too?”

300+

Messages In This Thread