small mercies
[html]
000+
I'll let you archive it when you're done reading or let me know or whatever.

Anatoliy smiled absently as she tucked herself into him after he told her he loved her. It was always true and he doubted that it was going to change any time soon. He stroked her hair gently as he closed his eyes. The scent of stale blood was still there, but the Russo figured that there was just not enough energy left in her to take to the stream. They could that later. He gave her an extra squeeze as she asked him to lay with her. While he was not that tired, he knew she must have been exhausted. It was a miracle that she had been able to make it back and shift to boot. He knew from back home, that the women after birth were tired and longed for sleep.

The Russo scooped up the golden woman into his arms, carrying her laughing, protesting body to the bed a few scant feet away from the two of them. Twisting so that she slightly on top of him when he fell to the bed, Anatoliy lay her against the wall, wanting to play the guard. He stroked her hair again, taking her by the hand as he inhaled her scent. "Don't need to ask." He had a smile on his face, which seemed so foreign to him now. Maybe soon it would be nothing but common.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread