The Entrance of Anathema
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

The canine held herself with an air of authority as she stepped out of the brush to meet the owner of the voice. Her body language spoke volumes about her rank and place in the pack; her head was high, ears perked forward and tail raised slightly as her judging eyes bore into the stranger that she had discovered. He had stated his name and had even given his reason for being there without her having to prompt him for it. Obedient already, she could see...answering questions that the leader had yet to formulate in her own noggin.

"I am Naniko D'Angelo - you've reached the edge of my packlands. We lay claim to much of Halcyon Mountain, which makes crossing the ranges somewhat...problematic for many outsiders." His posture and words had put her a little more at ease, though she showed no change in her own stance. Naniko wouldn't let Mido know that she was in her more unfamiliar form and that she knew next to nothing about fighting or defending herself. She did have the pack to call upon if she needed them, though.

"You say that you are looking for a place to belong. Are you fleeing a bad past? Anathema is home to many misfits and rogues. You've survived as a loner and you don't look too starved, so I assume that you can at least hunt proficiently? Do you have any other skills that would make me more inclined to welcome you into our family?" Naniko asked. As she spoke she became a little more satisfied with the fact that the other wasn't going to attack her, and sank down into a more comfortable sitting position as she waited for his reply.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread