The Entrance of Anathema
He quickly looked her over, making sure to not stare through her. The pack leader Naniko D’Angelo held a confident gaze, a very pronounced individual, she seemed passive and relaxed; there couldn’t be any other leader more suitable than her. Mido gave Naniko a mildly saddened look as his mind danced in the past for a moment.

“Yes, you could say that I abandoned my troubled past. Only to better the ones I left behind.” Mido thought for a moment about how his mother and sister were, a content grin appeared on his face they’re just fine.

“Hunting isn’t an issue for me, I am capable of finding food when I need, but I will say it has been some time since I have had to worry about anyone other than myself.” He couldn’t remember the last time he’d spoken to another, it delighted him whether she cared or not, he hadn’t the slightest idea. He adjusted his weight, planting his rear on the ground and looked up to the sky. Her words ran through his head once more, he never gave any thought to skills he might have. Mido looked back to Naniko after giving her question some thought.

“I’m a great fighter, I’ve always gotten into trouble and it’s forced me to be really good at it. I have a unique talent for movement, what surrounds me is everything I can use to my advantage, few obstacles can actually get in my way.” He responded to her question. He thought to himself for a second, not much for skills to bring to a table. Mido tilted his head and stalked Naniko with his eyes searching her, wondering what was on her mind.

Messages In This Thread