The Entrance of Anathema
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

If he could hunt, he could at least add to their food stores. Her pups would be needing something to chew on and practice with as they got older and gained more skills, so it would be nice to have some extra food around so that she and Ravesque wouldn't have to be on the hunt constantly. She thought this over and had already made a decision before he had even named his more interesting skill. With Theodore's absence, they didn't have many warriors to spare any more. An extra hand with border interceptions and defense was always needed.

There was one final thing that she needed to do before she could accept the male, and she cursed herself for having left her weapons-belt at home. She would have to shift to perform the Rite of Agares and make him into a true member of the pack, to make a cut on each of their paws to join their blood. "Warriors are always needed here; we have a lot of territory and one of our more skilled warriors recently left the pack. Come with me...I'll show you to the caves."

"There is one final thing that I must do before I can accept you" She said as she turned to pad forward into the forests that surrounded their mountain home. "It is called the Rite of Agares. For this Rite, to become a true member of the pack, I must make a cut on each of our paws and join them together. Join us together, making you a part of our family." Naniko spoke as she walked, her eyes turned to him and her gait even and sure. She knew these paths well, and walking them was a second nature to her.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread