The Entrance of Anathema
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Be careful that you're not powerplaying without asking - try to describe your own character as much as you can, and only describe things that I note in my post, if it's something you wish to talk about in yours. For instance - I did mention Naniko putting on a weapons-belt, but it only carries an axe and a dagger on it at the moment. It's by no means "fully loaded with weapons".

Also, Welcome :]] Please PM me which den you'd like Smile An image of the dens and cave system can be found here.

He was definitely willing enough for the ceremony. She liked this, liked the fact that he was willing to give her his paw and become one of the family. From what he had showed her so far, she could guess that he would be an obedient servant to her - hopefully his Zepar days would be short, and he would prove himself adept enough to enter one of the rank tiers soon. Some newcomers became Zepars and stuck around in that rank for ages...but others shot up and showed her that they were really worth it.

The Angela knelt slightly, taking his paw in one hand and pulling her ceremonial dagger out with the other. She did it quickly, made a slice across the male's paw and then one across her own padded hand. She held them together for a moment, bowing her head for a second before releasing his paw. "It will sting for a bit...but it's a shallow cut. Let me know if it doesn't heal within a few days, or if you feel more pain than this. I tried to make it on an area you wouldn't put as much pressure on when walking." She said, returning the blade to its sheath. "Welcome to the pack, Zepar. Would you like help finding a den to stay in? We have a few furs and things in storage that you could have to start furnishing it with"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread