The Entrance of Anathema
[html]

My mistake, I’m new to this and know nothing about role playing. I didn’t mean to tamper with your character.

Mido winced a little from the cut on the paw. Naniko had made the incision quick and painless in comparison to what he thought it would turn out to be. He flicked his paw making an attempt to shake off the excess blood. Mido took steps in place to see how it might bother his paw, just a slight ache, all good to go. The pain didn’t concern him; it would take a few extra days to completely heal with how rough he is on his body.

Upon completing the Rite of Agares she addressed him as Zepar. He didn’t understand exactly what she meant, must be a new pack member. He would come to understand their ranks and responsibilities later. He wondered for a moment how he was going to be of help, when fighting was what he was good at. He didn’t know now, but somehow he would make a contribution.

She asked if he needed help finding a den, and he certainly was going to need it. “If I could have help finding a den to stay in, that would be great. I feel I may get lost if I take a wrong turn.” He stated as he looked around him. “A fur would be awesome till I could make a den comfortable, uhhh, I am sick of sleeping on hard ground.” He said with irritation. He looked directly to his new leader who remained in Optime form, watching him not saying much. Mido felt like the idiot who ran his mouth too much.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread