start with your name.
WC: 303

[html]
[/html]Those were not the words Claudius would ever had expected from his brother. Attila didn’t apologize for or about anything as far as Claudius could remember. So why now? What was different that suddenly made Attila regret something -- whatever it was? The apology was so vague that Claudius couldn’t tell what it was in reference to. It could be in reference to anything — or —

Everything.

Claudius frowned in a move completely uncharacteristic for him. Normally his common expressions were concern, worry, and neutrality. But this was new. He didn’t know what to say. So, he didn’t say anything. He was silent and contemplative as he tried to decipher the intent of Attila’s words. He couldn’t figure it out, so he wondered if Attila really was sorry. What a novel idea.

And then again, Attila spoke, and again, Claudius had no answer. What did he want to know? About what? Where? AniWaya? Of course he meant AniWaya, since where else would Attila be referring to? But Claudius didn’t know if Attila knew about the ‘changes’ around these parts with Maska Ahote and Wematin Kuruk.

“Dawa-a-ali was deposed. Re-mo-ov-e-d-d by... someone... fro-o-om the Great... Tribe... Ma-a-a-aska Aho-o-te claims... things...” he paused. “We atta-a-a-cked Crimson Dreams.” A frown. “They didn’t dese-e-e-e-rve i-it but we-e-e-e did. Ma-a-a-ska chased out... Liliana... and Nayati and the-ei-eir ki-i-ids... a-a-an..d... wh-e-e-en they to-ook their chi-i-il-dren, Maska... wanted... them... and he went against Crim...so-o-on Dreams...” He felt himself shiver a bit and unconsciously began to rub his wrists where he had been tied up. Suddenly, he felt very cold. He folded his arms, but it wasn’t enough, so he pulled them closer. He loosened his arms a bit and then clasped his triceps his hands. He was still so very, very cold and he felt like he would never warm up.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread