start with your name.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.claudius01 {width:480px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://tammi.sleepyglow.net/souls/image ... Table1.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid;}
.claudius01 .in {padding:310px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#c0c0c0;}
.claudius01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.claudius01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;color:#b4b4b4}
.claudius01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #191714; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.claudius01 b {color:#3fb0c8;font-family:georgia}
.claudius01 a {color:#686763}
.claudius01 a:hover {color:#7F5F48;text-decoration:underline}</style>

AWW YISS MATCHING TABLES. Big Grin

Claudius didn’t know how to react. His brother’s emotions were totally different from what he remembered: here, Attila was sad, sighing, and shocked. The Attila with whom Claudius had grown up would never have done this. Seeing his brother display this diversity of emotion was shocking for Claudius, too, and made his shivering grow worse. He wanted to stop, but he couldn’t and even though it was a warm summer’s day, he just felt cold. Somehow, being a mostly arctic wolf didn’t help, either. His white fur did nothing to stop the chills.

Claudius froze when Attila spoke. He had previously been rubbing his arms, but now, he couldn’t even move. He felt his body grow even colder, but he couldn’t shiver anymore. He was stuck.

“So… you… know,” Claudius replied, his eyes dark. He looked away. Suddenly, he couldn’t bear to look at his brother because he realized they looked so alike: the pale fur, the blue eyes. They were brothers, but they were missing the rest of their siblings. They were missing their mother and their father. They were a broken family in the end when all Tayui had wanted was for them to be happy and fulfilled.

“I—” Claudius began, but stopped. Why not? “Wh-e-e-ere… are… you? I… don’t want to… go-o-o… I… nee-ee-d to be-e-e my…self… even… if i-i-it means… not be-e-ing with… you…” Regrettable, but necessary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread