start with your name.
Oohh just so you know, Attila does know Haku killed Noir, but Tayui never told him Haku is also his father~ :o

[html]
[/html]Claudius nodded, now understanding why Attila had been so forceful before. He never would have thought it was because he wasted to help; always, Claudius had assumed it was because Attila wanted his own way for his own twisted reasons. One of these reasons had never been because he had cared for anyone. Claudius realized now that he had always assumed so much about his brother, probably because his brother had never taken the time to show him who he really was; and because Claudius had never been strong enough to try to find out.

He was more surprised with Attila's next response. Alright? Really? Attila was okay with this? Claudius would have expected a fight, not understanding. He never would have expected any of this from his brother. Claudius didn't really know what to say to any of it, either: surely Attila knew that Haku was dead and could not be avenged? If Attila was with their mother, she would have to tell him. Claudius couldn't break the news to another sibling; not again.

He sighed quietly when Attila appealed to him. She shook his head and then nodded when he realized that was the response he wanted: yes, he would not die.

"I'll try," he replied. He grinned when he realized he had said this without a stutter, but quickly stopped when he realized what he had just said. That was certainly nothing to grin about. "Where will you… be? I-If I wa-a-a-ant to-o fi-ind you." Attila had said he and Tayui were 'up north', but that could mean anything. If Attila really was being genuine, then a real location would help, or even just a way to contact him. Claudius would be happy just to have a way to tell them he was okay; he didn't want to worry them. He was alive.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread