start with your name.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wasteland {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#6A0002 url(http://tammi.sleepyglow.net/souls/image ... teland.jpg) no-repeat left top;width:97%;border:1px solid #BF7B4C;outline:1px solid #000 }
.wasteland .in {padding:65px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;}
.wasteland .box {width:220px;height:220px;float:left;}
.wasteland p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6A0002}
.wasteland .ooc {font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;}
.wasteland .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.wasteland b {color:#EFAD77;font-family:georgia}
.wasteland b:before {content: open-quote; }
.wasteland b:after {content: close-quote; }
.wasteland a {color:#43213A}
.wasteland a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.wasteland-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.85em;font-style:italic}</style>

How do you think? he snapped, but retracted his tone and glare quickly. Noir's murder screwed her up. She's someone else. Even if we do take out her killers, I doubt Mom will go back to normal.

It pained him to admit, but... why lie about it?

"Could you help me figure out where that is?" Skepticism crossed his features. What was he supposed to do? He was no cartographer; he had no map or writing tools. He had no compass, nor a way to write down directions. Attila followed his sense of smell and general navigation memory. He'd traveled the way multiple times — each time he had come and gone from AniWaya and disappeared for months on end. He knew it like the back of his hand.

Then go to Dahlia, he stammered, or where it used to be. Follow the coastline north, northeast. When you find the coyote territory with the skulls on the stakes, stay out of sight and go around it. They'd skin you alive.

A pause. There's a pass between the mountains and the coyote clan. You'll run into the Pictou eventually; south is Salsola, north is the mountain where the river ends. That's where I'll be. Would he even be able to remember all of that? A sigh. You'd be safer just coming with me, you know.

Images by Aland Berning and Mr. John
[/html]

Messages In This Thread