Knife Skills
[html]

OOC Talk

He hadn't really noticed that about his children, but he guessed it was true, now that he looked at it. Ayasha then asked about white eyes and he shrugged, 'I'm not sure, but I guess if we both have it could be considered as so'. He frowned softly, 'White fur seems to be your family's trait. Poor Aleu, she seems to be the odd one out'. He knew that she had relatives not in AniWaya that resembled her, but with even Ayasha being white, he couldn't help pitying her.

'No, not particularly. Not with the leather caps' he smiled, giving a chuckle himself. 'And yes, thats why knives are small'. It was true, where he came from knives were the weapon of thieves and assassins and although that made them sound like the devils own creation, they were also the weapon of warriors. Small, quick and versatile, J'adore loved the things.

As Ayasha came at him, J'adore readied himself. As she attacked, he saw loopholes, she aimed for his stomach. The warrior struck down, not even needing the knife. Ayasha's knife touched off of his body, but before it actually stuck his fully, J'adore's wrist had knocked it away. The warrior and the scout parted, both needing a moments break. 'That was good, but you need to attack in less obvious ways, aim and then fake it, and attack somewhere else'. He paused, 'Again'.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread