Knife Skills
[html]

OOC:: if you can end with yours that be great, im swampped atm and this is kinda ending already^^

Ayasha had natural talent, and even though J'adore had toned down his abilities down so as not too injure her, Ralla would no doubt be at his neck if that happened, he had to admit that the girl had it down to a tee even in the first few moves. Knife work and staff work alike. They calmed down their battling to a mere stretch and then finally finished their session. J'adore again let his hiar down, there was no need to tie it up for speaking. He moved over to the porch and sat between a spot free for Ayasha and his duo of minions.

'Ayasha' J'adore said, passing over cup and a water jug for her. 'I have to admit, you have natural talents. We shall have to organise another session, and then maybe I can show you how to encorperate these into some riding too'. Riding was something else he found himself skilled in, maintaining his combat skills even when at a different height. Ferrari hopped up onto J'adore's lap a yipped lightly, 'Da!' The Spaniard laughed, 'And I suppose we'll have to teach Fer' how to fight too'. Iskander hopped up along side his sister happily, 'You want to learn too?' There was a moments hesitation before Iskander nodded slowly, a little less eager than his sister to, in his mind, get beaten up and stuff'.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread