The First Action
When here mother told her that she needed to wait, she gave a slight pout. But she knew that it was fair and was totally willing to wait. She grinned as people started to come by, not as many as the first time but still it was better than nothing. She gave Luna a nudge back, happy to see her friend. She seemed to sense her mother’s change of mood and braced herself for what Ralla was going to say.

At hearing her fellow scout was captured, she gave a slight growl. ”Do we need to get her out?” She hoped that they could start to fight back. But she was glad that Dawali was going to do something. At her mother’s question about things out of the ordinary, she nodded. ”I think Shiloh and Saxif are in Cercatori d’Arte. Two of their members, Shawchert and Orin, wanted to see if what they heard was true. And they promised to try and help as much as they could. They’ll have circulating rumors that Maska is killing loners and that they should stay away. And J’adore is teaching me to fight.”

Her mother then spoke directly to her, wanting her to send a message to Cour des Miracles. She knew that it was dangerous but didn’t hesitate. ”I’ll do it. Who do you want me to send it to?”

Messages In This Thread