The First Action
[html]

Word Count :: 411(+2) :: Out of Character text

Those news were no surprise to the masked woman at the beginning, when their surrogate leader explained them the situation, but as she went on, she couldn't hold back a low whine. Of course that that was what Maska would be doing, whether in person or not. She had presenced the results of the actions of his men over two of her packmates, and that had not been pleasant. A dark shadow was casted over her eyes as Ralla's voice flowed into her ears. They had captured and locked up a woman and a pup. She had no idea why had they done that, but suddenly she felt the urge to sink her teeth through green dyed skin. And she always hated those urges, to hurt instead of healing. She hated them, and she hated Maska for making her feel them.

But, as always, there was a small spot of color outstanding from the cold and cruel ice. Dawali, who had been demoted to Itawamba, was trying to help. The mention of her true leader made her rise her gaze from the ground. If that was true, then there was hope for them, but they had to cooperate too, as Ralla said after announcing that the Chief had not abandoned them.

When Ralla asked if they had been practicing, she already knew what did she mean, and she was glad that she had done some training, albeit not formal. She had practiced by hunting huge and massive animals such as stags, very pissed off, horned stags. Besides, her knowledge on plants did not only cover medicinal ones, but the toxic plants as well. If prepared correctly, a poison could bring an adult wolf to its knees and paralyze it. Or even worse. And she had Kali, of course.

The wise woman's attention was then focused on her equally white daughter, making her a request that implicated several dangers. She disagreed with that request, but understood that desperate situations required desperate moves. Besides, Ayasha took the request and agreed to go. She was so brave...

When the women stopped talking, she adressed the older. "Ralla, If it is useful in some way, there is a ghost whith me, who, for some reason, has chosen to follow me. She may be useful if she agrees to help." She made a small pause before going on. "Besides, i can help you in the preparation of poisons, if required." Desperate situations asked for desperate moves.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread