I'll Make a Man Out of You
Niro gave a bark and the bird flew off out of the stables, with the grey wolf following and the others near him. He could see the bird as it moved around. They walked toward Tobias. Niro would normally have his nose to the ground sniffing out anything that was prey, but instead he was looking to the sky where his bird flew. He could still see him, though a speck in the sky right now, but soon he saw the bird circling the area.

"Over this way, see Tobias? How he's circling, He's got prey, and where they are located. That way we won't be running into the herd. Follow me."

The man said and quickened his steps.It didn't take them long to get near the herd, and felt the wind, it was in their favor just where the were.

"Looks like small herd of deer, would you like me to call for smaller prey? For the boys?"

He asked the man who was leading the horse who had the two pups in it's bags on its sides, it was a strange thing, and if someone saw that had never seen anything like that before would think the horse a sort of demon. Niro thoght it was cute. The boys seemed to be having fun no less. It made wish Niro brought his son with him, but having two pups was a handful in itself.

Messages In This Thread