Anadanvtli
[html]
I guess they're around 12-14 years human age here? XD In actuality they might get their spirits guides earlier than this age, but I've made it so Alaster doesn't have his here >_<

For one reason or another, Alaster always let Ahiga talk him into one scheme after the next. He always let his twin talk him into ditching work and getting intro trouble, and having their mother as a Councilman certainly didn't make things easier on them if they got caught... Which, Ahiga pointed out, they never had and never would be. On the other hand, Alaster couldn't always say he didn't have fun with his brother and his escapades.

That day Ahiga had taken him all the way out to Yarmouth, declaring that there was treasure somewhere in the ruins of the human city. The flock were all safe in the pasture that day...he hoped. It was his job to tend to the sheep and milk the cows, so he just hoped that the predators would stay away from a place so strongly smelling of wolf. Dinadanvtli, he said as he looked around suspiciously, shepherd's staff in hand, I really don't think there's gonna be treasure in these ruins. All anyone ever found was junk. Anyway, why did Ahiga need him for this anyway? He knew well enough of his twin's kleptomaniac tendencies--swore he'd never tell a soul, though, so long as no one was hurt in the process--and didn't always see why he had to come along. Still...as he said before, sometimes they were fun. The two had certainly inherited the love of heights and climbing from their mother...and their growing up in a tree house probably had something to do with it, too.

Shepherd walks. Shepherd talks. Shepherd thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly24 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5b6a45; }
.freebjuly24 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly24 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#8b9e70; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/H91qm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b6a45; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4a2f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8b9e70; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly24 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly24 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread