Stranger On The Wind
OOC:// Whoops! Fixed now I think. :3 I put her kinda balanced between Coyote and Wolf I think. If it still needs changing let me know. Heh, I might have skipped that part, I'm still reading. ^_^;

IC:// She could hear and smell the horse and before she saw him. She was wary, but stood her ground, watching the great hooved animal trot up with an imposing figure upon its back. She quickly determined him to be the alpha. He appeared coyote, strong, and held an air of command. She felt his eyes scrutinize her, judging her as she knew they would. She dipped her head, ears folded and tail partially tucked, but spoke in a steady voice. "My name is Aysun Val-Rahdi and I wish to join your pack, sir." She replied simply, knowing he would likely not require more than that for an answer. She kept her position submissive but not overly so and only once dared look up at him. She wasn't stupid, instinct told her what had to be done. If she wanted in she'd have to be good, follow his rules and quite possibly put up with a bunch of crap she'd rather not at first. But it would be worth it, it had to be.

She would not speak unless spoken to. Aysun knew how her mouth could lead to trouble for her. In this instance she figured it best to just keep it shut. Although this experience was new for her, she was sure she would adapt. Provided she was accepted that is. Trying to steady her nerves she risked glancing up once more, her light green eyes briefly meeting his amber ones before quickly darting away, meaning no disrespect.

Messages In This Thread