Stranger On The Wind
OOC:// Awesome, thanks! ^^ I'll continue to read up. Big Grin Oh and by the way, your table header (I think that's what it is) doesn't show up unless I'm replying. It's just plain text or something, how do I change that? It seems to have fixed itself, never mind. XD

IC:// Aysun noted the male's attitude and posture towards her. He seemed a little on edge. Half of her wondered if she had maybe chosen the wrong pack to present her case to. Too late to turn back now. As her eyes met his for that brief second and his sharp growl ensued she tensed, but shied away from his gaze. Young as she was, she had been through a lot, so when his question came, as she expected it would she was prepared to answer honestly and with conviction.

Her experiences had hardened her, almost to the point of bitterness and distrust. She had quite literally fought her way through life. She didn't walk away unscathed each time (the scars down her shoulder and back throbbed once as a reminder) but she survived and that's all that mattered to her. She had learned a lot in her time alone. Although her fur slightly bristled at his comment about her age, she bit her tongue about it. Keeping her gaze low, and posture submissive but her voice strong and steady she replied to him. "I can hunt for you, I have much skill doing so. I can fight for you and will protect my own as it is deemed necessary. I am a beginner artisan, I can craft jewelery and weaponry well enough and what I do not know how to craft, I will learn. I am fluent in low speech and I have very basic medical training. Having been a loner all my life, the experience has given me much knowledge on survival. If these skills do not suffice, I am willing to be instructed in the ways of whatever you see fit." A small growl ended her little speech and she fell silent, hoping he would see her determination, spirit and willingness and would consider her worth it. She hated talking so much. She was wholly prepared for rejection. She was used to it, but she wanted this time to be different.

Messages In This Thread