Stranger On The Wind
OOC:// Ah okay. And no worries. I'm sure Aysun and him will have other threads on better terms? :3

IC:// Again Aysun noticed the distracted look in the alpha's expression. She half wondered if there was some trouble she was walking into. What could be bothering him? She was unsure why she cared so much, but she was under the impression alphas were to remain composed, she may be wrong. She knew patience here was key, as was keeping her tongue in check. She knew she had made a mistake by allowing the growl to escape her control. She didn't fail to see the anger flash before the male's eyes. She shied away instinctively. His tone was irritated and she lowered her posture further, her paw subconsciously fingering the emerald about her neck again.

"I meant no disrespect sir." She said softly and looked down at her feet. "As a matter of fact, I have never been part of a pack before. But I want to be. I want to be a part of something..." She said with conviction. Then laughed a little to herself. "I could do with some social interaction." She flicked a folded ear. "I may be a little rough around the edges, but I can adapt." She glanced up a little hopefully. "If given the chance..." She spoke softly, not trying to force her will upon someone of such high stature. She did not wish to cause trouble.

Messages In This Thread