A wandering Soul [j]
[html]
I'll go get you titled up now! We can close this thread here, or we can continue, but I likely won't be able to reply again for a while. Starting my temp job tomorrow and am going to be veeeeery busy!

The man remained in his submissive position and gladly pledged himself to the defense of Crimson Dreams and herself. One brow raised in curiosity—why was Kota already so devoted when he had just gained acceptance? The Consul could ponder this question all she wanted, but the was no denying the fact that every able body was welcome in this conflict. She would quietly be keeping a close eye on him. Just because she had allowed him entrance into her pack did not mean that she now trusted him implicitly. Kota would have to prove himself before he gained the Marino's trust. Still, she said, I am glad to here it. Welcome to Crimson Dreams.

The ebony female dipped her muzzle briefly in acknowledgement of his thanks. You helping to defend the pack will be all the thanks I require. Most of the pack lives in a large manor, but you are free to settle wherever you so choose. Perhaps it would be better if some of them began to sleep out in the territory so they could be more alert during the nighttime hours, but she would not force that duty on any of her members.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread