[aw] I pray you'll be alright
[html]

OOC: this thread looked lonely, hope you don't mind the basketcase.+5 (520)

Things had been quite weird lately. He had heard on the wind that Crimson Dreams was having some conflict with another pack, with the pack that Krystalle knew, none the less. It was weird, and he felt insecure in his own home again. He was on guard, and he did not want his children to be subjected to this conflict, nor did he want to have anything to do with the conflict with the two packs. He would protect his family when he needed to, but that was it. He was not going to worry about anything else. He didn't have the sanity to do so, so he wouldn't participate, as long as everyone left him alone in Piccolo. Today he was feeling pretty adventurous of the packlands though, so he had wandered out of Piccolo and he had also left Krystalle with the two growing pups this afternoon.

Speaking of the woman, they had gotten into yet another fight because of his stupidness. He had the audacity of giving her pups and then trying to push her away once they were older. He didn't mean to hurt her, he really didn't but he couldn't love her, it was against his nature. He did not know why he couldn't love, but it was just something that he couldn't do. He hadn't loved anyone before, and he didn't know how to do it really. He was stupid to the concept, though he was not aromantic. He could be romantic, but never sexual, not unless he was Bartholomew, whom seemed to be ruled by his penis. He tried to reconcile with the woman, but he had been unsuccessful as of late. This was something else that had made him leave the house today. He did not want to deal with the tension, so he wouldn't. He would find a way to get her to where she would not be mad at him anymore, and when he did, it would be dramatic, more than likely, and hopefully it would be for the best and it would work.

He had been wandering close to the manor when he had seen the sight of a woman he had not seen before, but the scent was of a Dreamer, and then he had gotten a glance of something that he had found to be vaguely familiar, but he didn't know what it was about her. He wandered closer, cautiously. When he was close enough, he had cocked his tri-colored skull at the woman and he opened his mouth to speak. Hello there...My name is Mars Russo. Have I....met you before? the man asked, wondering why she looked so familiar. Little did Mars Russo realize, but Bartholomew slept with this woman's son. There was no way for him to remember this, for it was not his memory, but something about those unique eyes was familiar to the male. This much he was sure of. That's all he would ever be sure of. It seems like....I might have met you before...But I'm uhm...no sure... he awkwardly spoke to the woman, trying to figure out why she looked so familiar.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread