[aw] I pray you'll be alright
[html]

OOC: +3

She introduced herself with a certain grace that Mars was sure that he had not seen before. He still found those eyes to be oddly familiar, though he would never be able to put his finger on where exactly he had seen such unique eyes before. The harder he thought about it, the more faces would pop in his mind. Sooner or later, his mind would stop on Addison D'Angelo, the woman whom had given Axel to him. That's where he had seen those eyes before. She mentioned his father, and how he was Alpha of some pack she was in awhile back. He had been unaware of his father being an Alpha, for he just figured that his father was a stupid drunk now adays. Some respect for the Russian had returned into the body of Mars, though not enough for Mars to seek the man again, no. Mars was scared of water, so he'd never be able to follow his father to Russia. Not only that but Mars did not know a lick of the Russian language. Rurik is my father.. He abandoned me when I was little, and then again as an adult. he said bluntly, and his voice was rather dark, a good signal that he was not on good terms with Rurik at the moment. Hell, The man had abandoned his son and his grandchildren, so why Rurik would be honored was beyond him at the moment. Not only that but recently, Mars had met his little brother whom was sold into slavery by someone, so how could Rurik let that happen to one of his own children? Did he not care about his own spawn? It didn't seem so.

The old woman went on to speak of others whom looked like her. The name "Tal" rang a bell in the back of his mind, but he was not able to access that part of his mind so he did not recognize any of the names that she had presented in front of him. He shook his head. Sorry, no, none of those names ring a bell. Though, I did meet a girl by the name of Addison D'Angelo whom had the same color eyes as you. The one yellow and the one blue. I found them to be quite beautiful, as are they on you as well, Miss Deuce. the male spoke to her, giving her a compliment, something hard to come across upon the first meeting of Mars Russo.. Are you new to Crimson Dreams, Lady Deuce? I haven't been here long myself, so not very many people know me, and I also live with my pups and girl out in Piccolo village so we are pretty isolated there. Don't get too many pack members visiting... he mentioned, wondering it she was an old or new member.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread