Another day in paradise
He hand no words for how to explain what he was doing, he just wanted to be certain of things and right now he wasn't so much so, at that moment he wish his feet weren't caught up in rope and broken chair, but he had to fess up and running wouldn't do any good. He said nothing until she mention Sky. He frowned a slight unhappy look on his face...

"Sky has her own. She has no say in what I do. I've done what I could to bring her back, and I learned I may not really want her back.

He said bitterly. He couldn't go to Sky knowing he had his own butt kicked by a puny little idiot. He looked over at his arm, the reminder still there in bandage form. He had been up all night thinking about just this. How he felt when he was with Sky, and how he felt with Orin, and he could honestly say, he wouldn't get his words eaten and spewed out by quite as harshly by Orin. She was as independent as Sky, but so much more fun.

"I just.... I don't want us to end up like we did that day. I do truely feel more for you than ever, but I probably should not have kissed you. I wanted to show you how I felt I guess."

He said, looking down, taking a deep breath and looking back up at her.

"But it wasn't an accident. I care about you very much, you are a wonderful woman, wonderful pack mate, and a wonderful mother. My eyes have been opened since you came back. You've changed, and to me I think it's for the better."

He was stumbling over his words, but he knew she could understand him, he turned to untangle himself, but not to run off, now, he wasn't going to run anymore. Whatever he said she would react to no matter what. Once he got his feet untangled, it didn't take as long as he thought, he stood, hoping she would respond kindly to what he was about to say.

"Orin, I would be honored to court you... if you would have it.

Messages In This Thread