Another day in paradise
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

The expressions the woman gave him scared him at first, the shock then the tears but the words “Yes” Coming out of her mouth made Shawchert’s heart flutter. He grinned from ear to ear and grasped her tightly as she gave him a hug. Yes they would be a family if he had anything to say about it. He shouldn’t have let his emotions play with him, nor her the first time, He should have taken it slower like he would this time. She deserved it. He would be a father to their children and a man to her.

“Then I will make you a very happy wolf Orin Takekuro, but I’m afraid our fun has gone. I have to go on patrol.”

He didn’t want to go, but he still had a duty to the pack, and that duty was to keep it protected, He kissed the top of her head and took a finger to her the side of an eye, wiping her tear away. He smiled at her knowing she’d understand, after all she’d been the one to start the... what was it called? Super heros? In any case he would at least walk her home before heading on his patrols. He couldn’t be any happier right now, she’d answered positively and he knew he would be trying not to think of ways to make her the special wolf she was while on his patrols.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread