Glass Cats On The Wall
[html]

The princess watched as her makeshift-nanny made her way back in the direction of her handsome cousin's home and the traces of a horrible, sarcastic smile cross her muzzle while her thoughts turned to what might be happening between the two of them — though Enkiel was a stoney, somber man...he was a man, and they all proved to be so similar in the end. Their relationship, however, was not the most important thing. This dark stranger was the current trend — people who came and went were not her favorite faces. Still, he was submissive enough, though it didn't matter. They weren't the monsters that demanded such a show. She was simply cruel enough to allow it anyways. "Clan? Why do you call us a clan? No one else does." No one who didn't live inside of it already, at least.

Crimson eyes studied the creature who was there, frowning at the larger stature he held over coyotes who usually came to her borders. What was he? A wolf? A dog? A hybrid of some vile formation, like herself and so many others who came into the world around them. They were losing what they should have kept. "You'll answer all of my questions honestly, and concisely, and if I find out you've lied to me, I will make you leave." Or have him killed, with some lie used to coerce one of her strong male companions to do the deed.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread