lost in a portrait
[html]
Late morning, mid-afternoon, and I know we have a forest so it's there. He's just kinda chilling. Anyone welcome. Bleh -- stupid starters are always short.
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

Dealing with Naniko's children, while somewhat cathartic for his usually apathetic soul, was certainly not something he desired to do at all times. They weren't his — he knew it as well as any other, having met their father (with the strong urge to bludgeon him into unconciousness for touching the white Queen) weeks before. There was no obligation for him to remain outside of his personal need to ensure she was taken care of. So without the boys, he left the cave system, and made his way into the outside world to gain a sense of any changes in the territory since he'd last emerged.

A tired hand rubbed across his eyes as long strides carried him across the land and toward the treed region to the westnorthwest, where he often liked to lose himself between the branches as the sun came overhead. He wasn't a lazy man — far from it, really, for he spent much of his time hunting for his small family and ensuring they were all safe (outside of Scorpius, who he cared little for) — but he was indulgant. His bulk collapsed in a half-shaded place beneath a tree, red eyes closing to the world and tail sweeping lazily across his thighs. A good rest was perfect.

Ravesque Acidic

<style>
.rave01 {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:justify;}
.rave01 .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;font-style:italic;}
.rave01 .ooc .wc {font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:5px;font-size:9px;}
.rave01 .quote {font-size:40px;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}
.rave01 .sub-quote {text-align:right;font-size:20px;padding-right:15%;font-family: 'Josefin Slab', serif;line-height:5px;}
.rave01 p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px;}
.rave01 b {font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
.rave01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:65px;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;line-height:40px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread