Let's Start A Little Trouble
[html]
000+
ooc

Anatoliy had heard the call just as well as Anann had. He had been coming back to his former home to scavenge what was left in the small house. He had also brought himself several dry bits of wood, which he absently tossed inside of the wood structure. The call was faint but the man heard it call for Anann, and he instinctively felt himself worry for the woman. She would go to see the caller, he knew. And it sounded masculine. Anatoliy wanted to protect her. She surely would not object him coming, right? Dropping all of the dry kindling on the floor, the Russian walked steadily toward the direction of the call, knowing he would come upon his love's scent along the way there.

Eventually he came upon them, and they were already in conversation. Deeply, too. He was worried he was interrupting when he cleared his throat for the two of them to hear. The man was a stranger, dark as the night sea. Anatoliy had never seen the man before, but Anann seemed familiar enough with him to relax enough to let an easy grin to appear on his usually placid face. "I'm sorry. Am I disturbing?"

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread