Let's Start A Little Trouble
[html]

WC:300+

“I don’t know.” Where the only words that left his lips for the moment as his lightning colored eyes looked at the warrior before him with hard eyes. It was no longer the time to be emotional. Wolves had been harmed, loved ones taken. Naturally, inside the man was a whirlwind of emotions and an anger that drove him forward but from that anger can a need to assemble, to find friends to help and bring back Anu. “She was fairly beaten up. Lashes to the back, bruising and rope marks. I don’t know what they would have done to her after we left.” All he could do was hope for the best and try to gain Crimson Dreams some willing warriors to support them.

The clearing of a throat brought caused him to reach for one of the daggers on his side. Turning his head he stopped himself, the scent of the pack and Anann lingering on the brown hued male before him. “Sorry Sir.” He apologized, removing his hand from the knife’s handle. The soft smile on the male’s face, along with the strong scent of the wolfess before him caused Jazper to take a small step out of Anann’s personal space. Anann had never mentioned having a mate but maybe this was a potential partner? Turning to the golden girl he added, “The Guardians must be at least ten well trained warriors and they’ve started converting Aniwayans as well.” Not wanting to continue the conversation in front of this foreign man Jazper quickly stepped towards him, extending a massive hand. “Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I’m in charge of Crimson Dreams’ defenses. Anann is a good friend of mine.” The wolf before him was not particularly small, perhaps a warrior himself? It would please Savina to no end if he could manage to round up some more help.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread